women get social

Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday

Well this is the fourth day that I have had this stomach bug. It's been nasty. I'm partly on solid foods now and I'm still getting sick. So I've been drinking a lot of gaterade and chicken boullion.
I haven't worked out since Tuesday and I have been stuck indoors. My energy has been zapped most of the time. But today, I've been up and washing clothes. I even cleaned my kitchen.
So not much is going on with me. Tomorrow my family leaves for a family vacation in Florida. I was going to go this year, but at the last minute I decided not to. I've got my volunteering lined up for next week at the Botanical Gardens, so I'll be busy with that. Plus, I have some dear friends coming into town next week. I'll be able to spend a little time with them. I'm going to get back in the gym by Monday. Well thats about all for me. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment