women get social

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday

Hello there. Even though it has been cloudy at times, today has been a beautiful day.
I slept in til about 9am. Believe me this is late to me. I got up, ate my fruit and took a long walk around my complex. Actually I walked around four times.
Then shortly after lunch, my Dad came over and I took him to this gym that I just joined about three weeks ago. Then we visited for about an hour. It was nice seeing my Dad. We normally don't get to spend a lot of time together so when I do get to see him it's extra special.
I've been doing Ok on this low carb diet. And I have kept up working out. By the end of the year, I expect to loose the majority of my excess weight. I know I've probably said this before, but I really want to loose the weight. Not only for the many things I'll be able to wear but for my health in general.
I won't be so self conscious anymore. Because anybody who has gained weight always feels that no matter who you are. I want to be able to walk down the street with my head held high and a big smile on my face. This is my year.

No comments:

Post a Comment