women get social

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday

Hello all. Well my family left for the beach this morning and I wasn't with them. I wanted to go this year, but I decided against it at the last minute. I'm still getting sick after I eat but not much. I've had this stomach bug for now five days.
It's so beautiful outside today. Even though I'm still getting sick, I took a nice walk around the complex today. I didn't walk long, I just wanted to get out of the house. I have bad cabin fever. You don't really know how much things pass you by when you're sick and stuck in the house.
I've been busy this morning. I have dusted all of my hardwood floors, dusted the furniture and vaccumed. I say this morning because I've only been up since noon. I didn't sleep at all last night and finally drifted off about 5am this morning. I was up and down all night.
Plus my neighbors next door had a little party last night. Their radio was so loud that I had to go over there about 1am this morning to ask them to turn it down. I shouldn't have to do that. Their like, "oh did we wake you"? I'm like dah....
They don't care about being noisy cause they sleep all day long, then it's up again the next night. But I got about 7 hours of sleep this morning. So I guess I shouldn't complain.
But you know when you live in a condo complex you should be aware of your neighbors. These people aren't. Their country people and don't care if they leave beer cans all over their porch. You would think that being in your 60's you would be quiet. But they aren't. I either can call the police at night or tell them personally to shut up. Plus, if I call the police I don't know what these people would do.
So, I'm left with noisy neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment