women get social

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ugh....

Hello folks. It's been a couple of weeks since I last blogged. I'm home sick today. I caught some sort of stomach bug. Yesterday I started feeling a bit nauseated. Then last night I started getting sick. The only thing that I have kept down is sipping on gaterade and hot tea with honey in it.
This just sucks. I have to really watch my blood sugars from getting too low. My morning blood sugar today was 62. So I've been sucking on these glucose tablets that are designed to raise your blood sugar levels if they are too low. So thats what I've been doing. I'm going to try and drink some chicken boullion this afternoon just too get some substance in me. My friend that lives in Jasper has had this same thing and her doctor told her that it's going around. I was around someone this past weekend that had had something, so I don't know if this was it. I've already taken two showers to see if that would make me feel better. It did initually, but then I start feeling bad again.
So I guess I'll just be hanging out today. I hope this passes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment