women get social

Monday, July 29, 2013

Late to Wake

Hello. Well, I took a Lunesta tablet last night and I only slept two hours. My doctor prescribed these for me as a sample amount for me to try them out. I'll tell you one thing, I don't need to take that again. I was so dizzy this morning that I had to lay down around 6am. I ended  up falling asleep until noon when the phone rang. Then I was still dizzy. I needed to go to the gym today but I don't think I can drive like this. That is I'm not going to get in my car like this. I also needed to go to Walmart, but I guess it can wait until tomorrow.
I hate it when you take medicine and you don't know how it's going to affect you. I've seen commercials about this drug that it can make you sleepy or dizzy when operating motor vehicles. I guess I'm one of the few that can't take it. So down in the toilet this will go.
I don't like to be like this. You really can't do anything until the affects wear off. I'm just not sure of my footing. I do usually have a low tolerance to sleeping pills. I guess I just need to stick to my over the counter sleep aides. If that at all. Or learn to go to sleep without taking anything. Believe me, I learned my lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment