women get social

Friday, August 2, 2013

Volunteering

Hello all. I've been volunteering this week at the Botanical Gardens. It's been nice to get out of the house. I don't work outside, just inside doing office work. We actually worked on Membership Renewals for August. I did this last month as well. The staff there are always appreciative of you time and effort. And the other volunteers are nice too. The volunteers that I have met are usually on disability like I am or their retired.
I think I have a crush on the volunteer coordinator. He is so nice and cute too. I got back in time enough to go to the mall to walk today. I decided to walk there instead of where I live partly because it is indoors with AC. It was just a little warm today.
Now I've got to wash some clothes and do a little housework around here tonight because I'm expecting some friends over tomorrow. Their my friends from Jasper.
I hope everyone has a good weekend.
Talk later...

No comments:

Post a Comment