women get social

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Today

Today I talked to a neighbor about Butter. [ my cat who had to recently be put down ] I thought I was over all of the sadness and regret, but I guess I'm not. A few days ago I felt this overwhelming anger. Angry because she deserved so much more out of life.
Even though it was apparent she had this kidney problem all her life [ from the Xrays ] she still was only 2 1/2 yrs. old.
And to top it all off, she was so scared all the time is this was the reason for her biting and scratching. She simply had been in too many homes at a very early age. Not to mention her being abused as a kitten.
So, I guess I'm just saddened that she didn't get the loving environment that she deserved all of her life.
I do think she did get a loving environment for the two years I had her.
I just don't think it's fair. And it's sad that other people thought she was vicious. The last vet she was around thought that.
I just wish that there was more I could have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment