women get social

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Easy Money

I just found out that my sister bought lottery tickets today. You know, I have never bought those. I've wanted to, but never have. I know if she won anything she would share her fortune. I know I would. I wish Alabama would have these tickets.
Have I ever won anything? Let me think.... Oh yes, I won a small fry at McDonalds one time. And a free pepsi. Thats about it. I don't even know what I would do with millions. I mean for myself. I know the first couple of hundred thousands I would give to my family and friends. And probably some organizations in town.
I've seen these people on TV that win millions and it ruins their lives. They become very irresponsible with the money. They either loose it all on buying sprees or every relation they have shows up on their doorstep wanting cash for particular reasons.
I have some friends who always fill out the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes every month. They are really serious about it. Luck seems to follow them.
Maybe some of their luck will rub off on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment