women get social

Friday, May 18, 2012

Shocking

Today has been a relaxing day for me. But this morning when I was out for a walk I saw this man whipping this dog. I normally wouldn't get involved but I did. I started shouting at this man and threatened that I would call the police. He stopped when another person walked over. He then started waving this belt at me and the other person.
This other person had their phone and called the police. The dog had been tethered up with a leash so it was just laying on the ground. We walked a little ways down the road to wait for the police. When they pulled up the man was still outside threatening us. The police told us to leave so we did.
I don't know what happened, but I had hoped that the police took care of the dog. This guy needed to be arrested. I had never seen him around the complex until today, so I don't know which condo he lived in or if he was just here visiting someone.
I felt so sorry for that dog because the way he was acting I'm sure he has abused that dog before.
There are just some crazy people out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment