women get social

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Money

You know there's always those times where you have to spend a lot of money. These past two days I have broken the bank.
Yesterday, I took my car in because of a recall. I wasn't expecting to spend any money. But the guy helping me came back to tell me that not one but all four tires had dry rot on them. Now keep in mind these were the original tires from when I bought the car 7 yrs. ago so I guess they needed to be changed. So I spent over 800 dollars buying four new tires.
Then today, I went to the dentist to have a crown glued back in that had popped off. I had decay in that tooth, so I had to get it filled and a new crown made. Plus I had to get all of these xrays.
I don't even know how much it came to. I'm gonna have to ask my parents for help on that.
So, you see it doesn't matter how much you scrimp and save; you are always gonna be hit with a big bill sometimes.
What is that saying? "Does money grow on trees?" I wish it did, cause I could use the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment