women get social

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Oh Gnats!

OMG!!! I've had a flea problem at my house for the past few weeks, but this morning took the cake. I was about to drink my coffee when I saw three fleas swimming in my coffee. And they were jumping on me last night. So, I set off a fogger and went to my parents today.
It took four hours until I was able to get back in. So far, I've only had two fleas jump on me. They were just swarming. I may have to "refog" again, but it's a whole lot better.
Now, it's been a week since my butter was put down. I miss her, but I know she's no longer in anguish mentally and physically. My parents swayed towards her being euthenized because of her behavior. I just still don't know. She had a hard life and deserved so much better than she got.
But at least she's at peace now.
I've got all next week to myself. not volunteering. I trained others all last week. I think I'll take my car into the shop for a much needed tune up and also get some things done around the house.
I did wash my car today. It hadn't been washed in over a year. I didn't clean inside, so I've still got to do that.
Otherwise my weekend has been relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment