women get social

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Family

You know it's so nice to get together as a family and go do stuff. For Mother's Day this year we all met at the movies. We rarely as a family go do stuff together. We do get together at each other houses, but we just don't do activities much. So this was nice.
Have you ever thought that some people just look old all the time as compared with those that have a youthful face? My Dad's Birthday is coming up this week. He does not look 73. This also goes for the rest of the family.
But I've known people that have seemed old all their lives. It's like they were born with an old soul.
We're lucky in my family. We all look younger than our ages.
I think a lot of it depends on your outlook towards life and if you live your life to it's fullest. Instead of sitting at home being pestimistic with no cares in the world.
With my family, we each have busy lives and we each embrace our lives with a hopeful heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment