women get social

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dentist

You know I haven't been to a dentist in about 5 to 6 years. I got my teeth cleaned today along with an extensive oral exam. My teeth are so sore from being prodded. The good news is is that I don't have any early signs of gum disease that comes along with diabetes.
I was there for three hours today. And last week I was there for 3 1/2 hours. I have some work that needs to be done,but it's just going to be minor.
I blogged a few days ago about everything happening in threes. And how money does not grow on trees. I wish it did. No matter how much money you save, you're always spending the money.
Even when I worked, I didn't have dental insurance.
Hopefully I'll be able to get what needs to be done and then only yearly checkups will come. Along with twice a year cleaning.
Boy, dentists really rack up.

No comments:

Post a Comment