women get social

Friday, May 11, 2012

Doctor Day

Yesterday was my doctor day. It was really good. All of my counts were much better. My A1C was 7 down from 8.4. 7 is the normal range for diabetics. I've lost 18 pounds. My blood pressure was 110/79 which my doctor said was perfect. I got a cholesteral measurement done that I will find out today what the level is. My doctor said I may be able to go down on my cholesteral medication.
So, since I've been on Nutrisystem all of my numbers have been great. I'm on my 7th week on this diet. This was the first time in over 6/months that all of my levels have been right on target.
And the best thing of all is that I don't have to go see him again until November. That would have been the longest I have been to see my doctor.
I just need to keep it up. WHo knows what me numbers will be in 6 months. I'm planning to be at least 30 to 40 pounds lighter. Maybe I can even get my A1C to 6. That would really be a miracle.
All in all, I had a good day yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment