women get social

Friday, March 30, 2012

This is Odd

Wednesday morning I woke up to severe leg pains especially around my knee area. When I tried to get up and walk across the room, my leg would not cooperate. I ended up keeping hot compresses on it that day and elevating it.
I've been on a twice a day walking regimen for about one month now, so I most likely strained some muscles. I did go back today and volunteered for a few hours, so that made me feel better.
It's just real sore right now.
Otherwise, I've had a pretty easy week. My friends from Jasper came yesterday for a visit while they were in town. They had brought my birthday gift with them and they bought me a NOA weather radio. They programmed it while they were here, so I'm all set now.
I've been meaning to get one so this is just what I needed.
Well I hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment