women get social

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Weather

Boy, we had some ugly weather yesterday and all last night. I lost my power until this morning. They were predicting long range tornados and severe thunderstorms and hail. It did all the above except for the tornados. I heard that a couple of people in Alabama were killed. It was not nearly as bad as the April 27th. weather last year. Thank God.
To change the subject, I went for my second appointment to see that nutritionist yesterday and again they asked me to reschedule. I was fed up by then and I ended not doing that. But after I talked to my sister, I've decided to go ahead and call them back to reschedule one more time. She may have had a bad week.
I've been perfectly lazy today. Just got out of my pajamas at 1pm. I slept late then went back to sleep for another couple of hours. I am planning on taking a walk today but that will be about it for my day.
I really take advantage of the weekends. I usually am a home body.
Well, I've got to feed my starving kitty. Talk later...

No comments:

Post a Comment