women get social

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What? Oh No!

In college, I went to Fort Lauderdale with a bunch of my sorority sisters. Well one summer we went. We all had a great time and most of us met really cute guys. It was one night when a few of us decided to sit in the hot tub.
Now keep in mind, there were three of us with two guys. The water was hot and soothing. All of a sudden I started passing gas. It was one of those occasions that either you pass the gas or bend over in pain.
I was sitting next to this guy. All of a sudden bubbles started coming up. I said, "wow, these jets are strong."
The guy next to me said the jets weren't on and then he slowly scooted away from me. For the remainder of the trip, I couldn't look that guy in the face without feeling embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment