women get social

Monday, March 12, 2012

Augh...

Ok, it's 1984 and I'm going to my first formal in college. Do you remember those press on nails? Well, while I was dancing with my date I reached behind his neck and put my fingers in his hair. When I drew my hand back on his shoulder I was missing four nails. Now, we are right in the middle of all of these other people.
I reached back again and felt the nails in his hair. I was so embarrassed. I had to stop dancing, grab his hand and lead him outside. I asked him to turn around and thats when I picked the nails out of his hair. He of course started laughing. When we went back inside he told one of his friends and by the end of the dance everyone and their cousin knew about it.
It was even put in the yearbook that year. Augh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment