women get social

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Butter

It seems that my cat is sick again. A few months ago, she had something, I don't know where she wouldn't eat. Well for the past two days now, she has eaten her food. However, she will eat her treats. This is the same thing that happened before. Another peculiar thing is that she's been hanging out on top of the vanity. Every so often I'll go over there and there will be specks of blood in the sink.
I tried looking and feeling at her nose to see if it was coming from there, but I couldn't see anything.
I also checked her paws and again I can't see anything. So it's another mystery.
This is the same cat that fights like a wildcat when I try to put her in her crate. Biting and scratching. So again, I don't know how to get her to the vet.
So, I've made a little place for her will a warm towel by the vanity. Hopefully she'll turn around like she did before.
I did listen to her chest the other day and she did sound like she had a little congestion. But I don't know.
All I can do is continue to feed her, give her water and lots of love. Hopefully she'll get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment