women get social

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday

Well it's finally September. Can you believe it? This year has just flown by. Have you ever noticed the football flags on peoples cars? I swear, over here where I live most of them are for Alabama. It seems like Alabama fans decorate everything they own.
I'm gonna talk about my neighbors again. We have a few new neighbors whose cars a decorated and also their decks and patios. They've got all of the common things like banners and pompoms. They even have scary stuffed animals sitting on chairs with little Alabama jerseys on. I can see across the parking lots and their are red and white lights strewn across someones condo.
During the games I can hear people yelling at their TV's and people honking their horns.
Auburn on the other hand, theres not a lot of Auburn fans over here. And I rarely see Auburn decorations up. I see a passing Tennessee fan every now and then also a Florida fan. But the rivals of Alabama and Auburn fans keep coming.
I could watch football every now and then. but I'm not a huge fan of football. I do like to see the men running back and forth across the field in those little tights they wear. Thats funny.
I don't even know who won last night. I guess I'll hear it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment