women get social

Friday, August 31, 2012

OMG

Sure enough, my blood sugar levels this morning were over 180 due to me drinking that crystal light all day yesterday. So, I have to drink a lot of water today.
Also, a few days ago I pulled some muscles in my lower back lifting up my dryer. Last night I went to the gym to try to stretch out my back. I tried walking on the treadmill and riding the bike. No luck.
SO naturally this morning when I woke up just moving in my bed aggravated my back to sheer pain. Just moving around this morning has made pain shoot straight down my back into my legs.
I think going to the gym was a bad idea. Obviously.
Now I will have to nurse it for awhile. That means when I do go back to the gym, I'll have to work even harder to get back where I was.
Even though I'm not up to par this morning, I am bound and determined to have a good day.
And I hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment