women get social

Thursday, August 23, 2012

I Can't Believe This

Don't you just hate it when someone moves and don't take their pets with them? This has happened in my neck of the woods. These people moved away and left their two kittens behind. I saw them walking around yesterday. They can't be more than a few months old.
I don't want to leave food out for them, cause I'll never get rid of them if I do and plus I don't want to attract any critters around here. So I left water out on my patio. At least they'll be able to have a drink.
I can't stand to see this happen. What goes through peoples minds when they do these things?
Maybe if I had my crate with me I would trap them and take them to a shelter. One of them is very friendly, but the other one won't let you get close to it at all.
You know this is why we have so many stray dogs and cats roaming around. Well I don't know that for sure, but it makes sense.
I just saw on the news the other night that a woman from Mississippi drove to Parrish Alabama in Walker county near Jasper to feed and pick up stray dogs to take them back to her home to the shelters. Apparently there is not a shelter in Parrish. I was really sad because a lot of these dogs had been hit by cars or they were bone thin.
I just wish all people would take care of their pets so we wouldn't have these troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment