women get social

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A New Day

When I woke this morning, yep actually woke up from 4 hours of sleep. Hippee!!!!!! Again, when I woke I had a much better outlook. After  I walked this morning, I felt like everything was going to be ok. And when I got home today I planned out how I was going to be more happy.
We all get down in the dumps sometimes. Whats important is how to get out of the dumps and how to keep a positive attitude. What also helps is being around positive people. That is that helps me.
One way is to accept that there are things that you can't change. That you have no control over.
And secondly, try to appreciate your talents. Don't be so critical over yourself and others. Weigh the pros and cons of a simple task that you might find difficult. And always believe in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment