women get social

Monday, August 27, 2012

Little Gestures

You know, when someone says or does something nice to you it just makes your whole day. This morning I had this stranger that I was walking by say "hey pretty lady." Then this afternoon another guy helped me back out of my parking place. He was parked next to me in a SUV. I was having a hard time seeing around it so he got out of his car and motioned me out. I just thought that was so nice.
So today was a good day.
I've been watching the news this afternoon about Hurricane Isaac. They still don't know for sure if it will stay in a westerly route or turn to the east. Regardless, I think we will get some winds and rain. My mother was telling me that the east winds of a hurricane are stronger. SO I don't know.
I just checked my batteries and my weather radio just in case.
Well thats about all my news for the day. Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment