women get social

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Under the weather

Hey folks. I've been a bit under the weather for the past three days. I haven't slept much. I probably have gotten 9 hours of sleep in three days. My folks and sister have been calling to make sure I'm ok. It's nice to hear from them. I haven't walked, volunteered or done much so I've got cabin fever. I've watched a lot of movies and my favorite show MASH, but I haven't really done anything.
I haven't had the energy. So I'm hoping I will be back to my normal self next week.
It's times like this where the "time" really goes by slowly. I'm also hoping that I will get caught up on my sleep.
So I thought I'd do something today like blogging. You know, when I first started blogging I was worried that I wouldn't be able to choose subjects well. That I'd run out of things to say. This journey of mine has been more or less a place where I can say my peace and have a working log on what I talk about. I wonder how many people really read my blog. That used to be on my mind, but now I really don't think about it anymore. This is a chance for me to open up and share my inspirations and life with others.
I've always been on the shy side and not really outgoing. Sometimes I wish I were more outgoing cause I think it would improve my communication skills. But I've always had my few set of friends and my daily functions which keep me busy. I don't really think about whats beyond "my little world." I think we all are like this. We all get so caught up in "our" problems and "our" life that it's hard to look at other things. And we all think that we are the only ones going through barriers.
I think if we stop in our tracks and look at the broader view, we might be able to be more open. Sounds good, but are we ready to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment