women get social

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday

You know I often wonder why people steal. I mean, steal around where I live. When I went out this afternoon to put down my blinds on my patio I noticed that one of my ceramic pigs was missing. I collect pigs and place them out on my patio. I looked everywhere for it. But it's just gone. It was fairly new.
None of my other things were messed with, so all I can summon is that it was stolen. I even looked at my neighbors patio to whom have taken a clay pot before and it wasn't there.
I just think that that is so wrong. I wonder if it could have been one of my neighbors, who knows? If it wasn't my neighbors, then who could have been familiar with this area and the contents on my patio?
I remember when I first moved in over here one of my chimes was stolen too. And that was a house warming gift.
I just don't know what get into peoples minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment