women get social

Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday

I've been dealing with a virus the last couple of days. I went to AFC American Family Care this morning and the doctor told me it's more likely that I have a virus. MAjor congestion is my head and chest and sneezing. I was coughing and had a sore throat initially, but I don't now.
The doctor did tell me that there has been a lot of people sick with this.
I know my nephew has been really sick. His is much worst than mine. I hope he starts feeling better soon.
Where I volunteer there has been a lot of people out sick too. Thats probably where I caught this. So I'm just drinking plenty of fluids and eating my meal plans. Have you ever noticed that when you're sick the days just seem to creep by? It seems that way to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment