women get social

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Pet

When I got home today I checked online again with the Birmingham Humane Society. I see that they have added more young dogs to the mixture, so I think I will go out there again tomorrow. I so want a little companion. I think my life will be much fuller if I had a dog. I see my neighbors with their dogs all the time walking, playing and hugging outside. Of course these have all been small dogs because our condos are small. I think when the right dog appears, I'll get it. I just have to be more patient.
 To change the subject, I woke up with a sore throat this morning, coughing and sneezing. Stuffed up nose and runny nose so I'm not feeling that great. I've taken cold medicine which seems to not have helped. It never fails, when I'm around a lot of people I usually come home with some sort of germ or another.
My immune system is so wacked. No matter how much vitamins I take  I still get sick.
But I'm going to go on another walk this morning. I've been walking twice everyday since Monday. I'm just hoping I will loose at least 20 pounds by the end of November. Thats when I go back to my doctor.
So wish me luck ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment