women get social

Monday, September 17, 2012

Oh Gross!!!!

Picture this, I was talking on the phone this morning and I started coughing. I couldn't stop coughing. Then all of the sudden I threw up. All over me, my desk and the phone. Then I had to pick up the receiver that was dripping in vomit and tell them to call another extension. Gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since I've been sick, I start coughing a lot when I talk for an extended period of time. So I guess I won't be volunteering until I can get all well. Plus the coordinator told me that she would prefer me not being there if I'm still sick. I can understand this cause I have kept catching bugs there from other people.
If you could just imagine the looks on peoples faces when that happened. One volunteer started gagging and I thought she was going to get sick right there.
So, I guess it's best that I do stay home until this congestion gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment