women get social

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Today

Ok, Ok. My sister urged me to blog today. I had a pretty busy day, then I had to go back to the dentist once more. I've been to the dentist three times in the past three weeks. What can I say? I have neglected my teeth for too long. Now I'm paying for it. I've got a lot of work that needs to be done. So it's gonna be regular visits for me for awhile.
What else is going on with me.... I've been on this diet now for just about 10 wks now. It's from Nutrisystem. I still get hungry now and then. I usually stuff almonds in my mouth which ties me over. I did have someone last night ask me if I had lost any weight. Thats always good. Those of you who diet like I do are always motivated more when people start noticing weight loss.
I'm still considering on getting a small dog instead of another cat. This is a dog neighborhood over here. I always see people out walking their dogs.
What else... I emailed my friend who lives in Alaska and she is going to be passing through Birmingham in the next few weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to see her. You know I think thats one of the nicest things. To catch up with old friends. Most of my friends either live out of state or out of town so when I do get to see them it's a treat.
I will share something funny with you. I went out last night to take my trash out and my neighbor's husband was just sitting outside passing gas. Not a care in the world. Unfortunately when I walked past their patio, it scared him and he said "excuse me." I hate to have caught him doing that. If it had been me, I would have been super embarrassed.
Passing gas is just an "old shoe" for me. I'm probably one of the most gasiest person you would want to meet. I always have been. I remember driving to the beach when I was little. Whenever someone "cut gas" in the car everyone yelled my name. No joke.. So you can see that having gas is just second nature to me now.
I don't know how I got off on that. Well I think I'll go now. Now that I have put my foot in my mouth.
Have a good week ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. You mean now that you farted on everyone. Your initials should have been GAS like mine were! Great post! Poor neighbor. Next time you see him you should let one rip! That would probably make him feel great!

    The Rock (that's still me right?)

    ReplyDelete