women get social

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Oh My Gosh!!!

It's 4am and I just had the most awful dream. I think what woke me out of my dream was me screaming. Here it is.
I was with some friends in this college town and we were going to I think a seminar somewhere. We went there and sat down and listened. Then I think we got bored and left. We were driving around this town when we stopped to get something to eat.
For some reason, my friends ran ahead of me and I couldn't follow. I tried to run to, but I couldn't. So I just followed the best I could. I walked to where we had left the car and my friends were gone. No car, no friends.
I then looked around me and everything was different. Nothing looked familiar. So I retraced my steps thinking that my friends are just playing a joke on me. I got back to this college, but it was like I had stepped into the future. I began crying, crying out because I knew that I was in a different time now. I was truely alone.
Everyone I knew, everyone that I ever loved were gone now and I was alone. How could I survive this? I kept walking around in circles trying to remember what my life was like, trying to remember where I came from.
I then woke up. I swear this dream was so surreal. I had to walk around my condo touching everything making sure I was safe and at home. I even walked outside in the darkness to see if my car was there and I was where I should be.
Of course my neighbors were yelling at each other.
I think what my biggest fear is : being alone. Totally alone.
This dream represented that and I didn't like what I saw.
It's so good to be safe and around all of my familiar things.
I hope I can drift back off to sleep this morning cause it's way too early to start my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment