women get social

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Spanish?

I had an interview this morning with one of the companies that I had filled out an application with on Monday.
It's a job placement firm. I think it went well, but the only thing that is questionable was the fact that I don't speak spanish. This wasn't a requirement, but the manager was interested in this. So, we'll see.
I did check the paper too. Sometimes companies will advertise in the paper and not online. But I didn't see anything that I would qualify for.
I still haven't heard from the people that I gave my resumes to last week.
I did see on al.com that there is another job fair opening up in Bessemer in two weeks. It's a medical job fair.
UAB is also sponsoring a fair, but this is for RN's, LPN's and medical staffing.

1 comment:

  1. Coma esta? Ha ha! I speak spanglish, does that count?

    I'm proud of you Allison,

    The Rock

    ReplyDelete