women get social

Monday, September 20, 2010

Is this luck or what?

It's 1pm and I've had alittle luck today. I found out about this new business opening up this week on al.com. It's actually just 1/2 of block away from my house. I filled out an application and did speak with the manager there as well. It's a temporary staffing service.
I then heard about an opening at a department store at the Summit. The Summit is a shopping mall in the preppy side of town off of Hwy 280. So, I ended up filling an application out this morning.
Then I went to Alabaster and filled out an application at another shop. So, all in all, it's been a good day.
If you count the 7 resumes I gave to associates on Friday of last week and the 3 applications I filled out today, thats a total of 10 contacts I've had in just a few days.
I feel like things are looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment