women get social

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I have an interview on Monday, YIPPEE... I just heard from a friend of mine who got laid off recently. They say the economy is doing better,but I don't think so.
My cat is scheduled on Tuesday next week to get declawed. I feel alittle quilty to do this,but I think it would be for the best.
Thank goodness it has been raining this morning. It has cooled off alot.
Well my baby nephew's birthday was yesterday. I heard he was getting his learners permit as well. I feel so old :]
My blood sugars have been getting back to normal,finally. I go in for my blood work next Wed. I have two more weeks until my actual doctors visit. We'll see how my counts are. I've been working really hard on my meal plan these past couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment