women get social

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I feel like I've been out of the loop for a week. Actually, I have. I haven't been able to volunteer this week because I have gotten sick. I think it's a virus. High fever,achey and stomach problems.  I had to inject less insulin because I haven't been eating much this week.
 My dad seems to think that I should be feeling better tomorrow. I think I will too. Before I got sick on Tuesday, I had been following my meal plan.  Since it has been so hot lately,I have been exercising inside with cardio tapes.
I think I'm going to have my kitten declawed. I have tried everything I can think of to deter her from scratching on my furniture. I've bought different kinds of scratch pads, used a water bottle to spray her when she does this and even bought a pet block spray. Nothing has worked. So, I think it's time. I was initually going to wait until she got alittle older,but I don't beleive my furniture and carpets can wait. She's now 8 mos. old.
The job search is going slow. I haven't had anymore nibbles. I wish people would hire you for your smile,character and loyalty. Oh well...
Well stay cool folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment