women get social

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Last night and this morning Bella gave me some real trouble. First off, she started swating at my ankles then she pooped on the carpet in the bedroom. This morning she bit me. She has been showing signs of aggression by hissing at me and charging me. I went and bought some new litter and also swung by the pet store and got this product called Pet Block.
It's suppose to keep your animal from doing unwanted behaviors,like tearing up the furniture, spraying,etc. I sprayed it on the furniture and also where she had pooped on the floor. I also started spraying her with a squirt bottle when she does these things. I started that today.
So far, she hasn't sharpened her claws on the furniture today. I also bought two scratch pads for her. I hope that the pooping on the floor was a one time occurance. Otherwise that will be a mess. I haven't tried to pet her today because I simply didn't know what she would do.
I told my sister, that I think I'm comparing her to my other cat Molly. Which I see now that thats not fair to Bella or me. Hopefully she'll break these bad habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment