women get social

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I think it's going to be and up and down process with my kitten. She's still hissing and biting. I have to keep reminding myself that she is a rescue kitty and was abused. I have to continue to take more time with her. Boy, is it hot outside.
I volunteered this morning and had to work outside. It felt like it was 120 degrees outside this morning. With this extra weight I'm carrying and the fact that I have anhydrosis [no sweat glands except for my head] it's a small task to be outside.
 I was out gardening yesterday and I discovered I have a bad ant problem. Ant hills throughout my plants.Any ideas? I just hope they don't work their way into my home. With this hot weather I have also noticed that the rodants are out and about. I saw a raccoon and a opossum out these past couple of days. They both have been in my bird feeder.
I found this excellent virus scanner called AVG. There's a free addition that you can download. The only drawback is that it slows down your speed while on online. But I would still recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment