women get social

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bella

I've noticed that whenever I have friends or neighbors stopping by, thats when Bella poops on the floor instead of her litter box. I did do some research on line about this and it was written that they are marking their territory. So it's a slow process.
We've had alot of birds that have been knocked out of their nests lately at the wildlife center. Alot of baby birds. We've also had alot of squirrels too.
 I'm still looking for some nibbles on line for job postings. I thought this one company that I had been talking to was interested in meeting me,but I haven't heard from them all week. I think I'll call them today.
 Have you ever had friends that you knew in the past just up and call you. After years of not keeping in touch? Thats weird. I've recently had two friends. One, a guy I grew up with whose continued to call. And the other an old best friend whom I have sent Christmas cards to these past 10/yrs.
Bella's nuzzling up to my feet right now and she just swatted at me. I quess she's playing,who knows...
Gotta go volunteer.

No comments:

Post a Comment