women get social

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I had a good tip on a job. I volunteer at Alabama's wildlife center and the park had an opening to work in their information center. So yesterday, I filled out an application.
I have started back on my weight program 100%. Before I was just following it during the week,but on the weekend I would eat what I wanted to. This resulted in my blood sugars fasting levels to be over 150.
What I didn't realize that higher blood glucose levels will result in higher A1C levels.
So I'm sure the next measurements will be higher. My father told me of this. So, since I've worked soo hard to keep my A1C levels down, I decided that all the extra pleasure of eating is just not worth it. I also have to be honest with myself. It's so easy to slide into bad habits again.
I've learned that being a diabetic means you have to always will alert to what you put in your mouth sort of being accountable to food. Cause blood sugars don't lie.
Butter is doing better,but she's keeping me up half the night playing. She's running and jumping on the bed with her toys. Now I've learned to take her toys away from her. I tried this last night and she ended up settling down. She's still a kitten,so she can learn when lights go out,it's time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment