women get social

Friday, July 23, 2010

I have noticed that Bella answers to Butter instead.  So, since her name was Butterball for 7/mos., I quess thats what I'll be calling her. I had one nibble on the jobline. I went to fill out an application this week for an account coordinator. It's a company that does advertisments for non-profits. They should be calling next week. It has been boiling hot here these past few weeks. Today,I believe is going to reach 99 degrees with a heat index of 105. My family has been on vacation at the beach this week and they told me that it has been real hot there too. It's been difficult for me to volunteer this week because of the heat. My blood sugars have been alittle higher due to that fact that I'm eating dinner past 5pm. I'm trying to get on a "normal" schedule with meal time since I will be working again,I hope. Gotta look online for jobs. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment