women get social

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Too Much

You know, my best friend is always sick. I've blogged about her before. She has renal failure and is on dialysis. She doesn't have an immune system anymore and she catches things all the time. Whenever she goes out in public, it seems she gets sick. She really can't enjoy life.
When I think about my problems, their tiny compared to what she goes through every day. It really saddens my heart. But all in all she has kept a positive attitude through all of this. And I think her stubburness has helped her stay alive. She's one of these people that would give the shirt off her back to help others. She's very humble. Her husband is the same way. They barely have two nickels to rub together and they always seem to help those in need. Their simple folk. I just can't say enough about them.
Whenever I face hard times  I always think about their predicament and it helps me make the right decisions. Because they face hardships on a daily basis. Even though they are poor, they are very happy. They have a bunch of cats and a dog. In their little house it's full of love that whenever  you walk into it you feel at home.
I just hope one day I can be as well rounded as the two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment