women get social

Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday

Whew!!! I've had a busy day. After I got done today, I went to this new gym to work out. I joined this gym yesterday. With my plan, I get a personal trainer for the first three months. Boy, she wore me out today. I walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes, rode the bike for 30 minutes and did weight training for the other 30 minutes.
I feel tired but good. I'll be going to the gym three days a week then walking on my own for the other days. I have made a true commitment to myself. I did sway off my diet in September, but I've been going strong ever since.
I tried on clothes a few days ago and it wasn't pretty. I've got a lot to loose. But I know with a little hard work, I'll be able to meet my goals. I have had earnings for unhealthy foods a few times, but I promised my sister and Dad that I wouldn't cheat anymore. Plus, another motivation to stay on track is that I'm paying for my food with nutrisystem. It gets expensive as time goes by. But it's well worth it.
I'm also reading positive books to help my motivation and well being. I'm not only working on the outside; I'm working on my inner beauty as well. So hopefully I'll be a much happier person on the inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment