women get social

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

Boy, it's been a long time since I blogged. I can't believe that it's the end of October. And Halloween to boot. I'm expecting some early birds tonight, little ones. Under the age of five. Then there will be those early teens out. But then that will be about it. I don't get many trick or treaters.
Last year I had a small ghost who said that old saying "trick or treat, smell my feet give me something good to eat." Remember that. I think I best Halloween experience was when I was a left over. My dad wrapped foil all over me and put some lettuce on my hat. I had so many parents asking what I was. Another time was when I was a witch. I had the whole garb, pointed hat and long black dress. I even hat elf shoes I wore. But I do remember each time when I came home my parents would go through my candy, let me have a few pieces, then put up my candy for another day.
I do remember one time when I was a teenager, I got caught rolling a yard. I couldn't sit down for a week after that.
Those were the days....

No comments:

Post a Comment