women get social

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Service Call

Don't you just hate waiting on people to get to your house for repairs? I have been waiting since 7:30 this morning for my Air Conditioning man to get here. You know they never give you a specific time  that they will arrive, so you just have to wait until they get here. My appointment time was between 7:30am and 12 noon. Of course he didn't show up until 12:45pm. It was even over 100 dollars. Yikes!!!!!!
With the way things are going, I don't know how I'm gonna be able to handle Christmas shopping this year.
It will be here sooner than you think. Last year I started early with my shopping, so I was able to hit all the sales. This year my funds are smaller and I've missed most of the early bird sales. I have to do some hard thinking this year. Maybe I can make my gifts. Who knows?
Oh and I had something stolen from my patio the other night. I had recently painted a wooden pig and had it outside drying. It was between the hours of 10pm thru 6:30am when it was on my patio. Between that time it was stolen. I did look around the patios by my house but I didn't see it. So, I guess I shouldn't have anything nice outside for fear of it being stolen. Thats pretty sad that someone would do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment