women get social

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Augh...

Boy oh boy I am soooooooo sore. I went back to the gym today and it was harder to get going today. My legs feel like they weigh a ton and my arms are real sore. Even though I am badly out of shape, I think I'm going to enjoy this gym thing. You can tell I'm new to this cause I'm the only one that is wearing baggy pants and shirt there. All the other women are in these slinky outfits and are really toned. Even the men are "well defined."
I figure it's going to take me a few months to really look like I've been working out. Maybe even more.
But I'm not going to give up on myself. No matter how hard it is, I'm going to continue to work hard on my body.
Who knows? I could be the next Elle McFeirson. Yea right. Maybe my night and shinning armor will wisk me away to my castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment