women get social

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Today

Well, I can't believe it's November. This year has just flown by. I just got home from working out. I'm hoping that this is going to pay off in a couple of months. I've been at this gym for about a month now. Well it will be a month after this week.
I took a drive the other day to see all of the trees colors. It's so colorful this time of year. Oh and the weather. A bit cool right now, but not so bad. My neighbors have already decorated for Christmas. I think anytime before Thanksgiving is too early to decorate. But I guess it's the time of year for that.
My best friend who has that kidney disease has been quite sick lately. She keeps catching things real easily. She's now dialyzing at home now so hopefully she'll strengthen her immune system. My parents went through their clothes and found a lot of garments for my friends for winter. Hey if it's free thats the best.
Cause this is also the time to give to those who need it. Thats what I try to do by volunteering. Even if I can't give money, I can at least give my time.
Well gotta go, but I will be touching base with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment