women get social

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Boy I can't believe it's already 2/9/10. I have a wonderful diet to share with you. It's called the six week body makeover. I'm sure if you google this you can find out how to order. It's all based on a scientific weight loss plan. You find your own body type then follow this chart to see which foods your body metabilizes faster. With me it's chicken,new potatoes,rice,green vegetables and apples. You then eat six times a day and exercise. It's nutrious and most of all you're not hungry. It's also been approved by my diabetes doctor. As I mentioned before, diabetes also helps you maintain a good body weight, because you have to be very careful of what you eat and also watch out for your blood sugars everyday. It makes you accountable. If you eat too much starch, saturated sugar or carbs,then you get a high reading for that day.But,boy sometimes I'd like to have a nice cold cherry coke. That I do miss...

1 comment:

  1. Rock here . . . sorry I haven't visited this week. I need to get back into the swing of things. I went back and read the last few entries and it looks like you are really getting the hang of this. Isn't it kind of fun? Have you encouraged your friends to follow you? You should. Hope today is good. Oh, counting down to BIG # 45 . . . 8 more days!!! :)
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete