women get social

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday

Well, the first day of spring was this week and it feels like the first day of winter. It seems that it's always like that every year. But I do have to say that the winter wasn't very cold at all.
It's almost April.
I had my nephews dog, Lucy this weekend. My nephew and my sister went to the beach for spring break this year.
The family beach trip is coming up in July and I haven't decided yet if I'm going to go this year. I would like to get away, but to a peaceful place. It's not going to be peaceful with four teenagers going on the trip. And it's always real hot in July, so I'm still considering it. Knowing me, I probably won't be going.
I'm still walking a lot for my exercise program. I walk about two miles every other day now. I was walking daily, but I've had so much trouble with my knees that I'm walking every other day now.
It's Sunday today and I'm doing my household chores. You know, washing clothes, dusting and vacuming.
Not much else to report for the day. I hope everyone has a good week next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment