women get social

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring

Spring is in the air. It's 70 degrees and beautiful. I wish I could take a long walk, but unfortunately I have done something to my knee and it's all swollen. So, I'm off of it for a few days.
I'm weening myself off of Nutrisystem now. Going to be getting on a full protein diet that my Dad has designed for his patients. I have about two months worth of Nutrisystem food left but after thats it's going to be all protein.
So I don't think I'll hit any hunger spells on this. I'm still walking on my program and going to the gym for weight lifting.
The gym has toned me up somewhat. I guess I've been toning up for about five months now. My membership will last until October. I don't have my own personal trainer anymore, but I've learned what to do.
There are so many good classic movies on today. I love the TCM channel. I prefer older movies to newly released movies. So I've been hunkered down today in front of the TV.
Well thats about it for me today. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment