women get social

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Beautiful

Boy, it's so pretty outside. Just a cool breeze and the sun is shining. There's this black cat that I have made friends with who lives in the complex. He followed me on my walk this afternoon. He loves to be held and petted. I thought he would be scared and run away when we came across some dogs, but he didn't. He just walked closer to me.
I just found out yesterday that I will be keeping my sisters cutie pie dog this month. Her name is Lucy and she's just the best dog. I'll have her about four days and I can't wait.
I still don't want a dog of my own. I've enjoyed not having to take care of a pet day in and day out. So keeping Lucy will be a breeze.
Today, I've been on my new exercise program for eleven days now. I walked everyday last week and so far I have walked everyday this week. I have so much more energy. I think it's not only the walking I've done but also the protein I've been eating.
And I'm sleeping better at night too.
Well thats about all for me today. Talk later...

No comments:

Post a Comment